Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey City, NJ
November 30, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A myPHteam Member

I can't stand hot and hummid or cold wet and humid.

December 10, 2022
A myPHteam Member

I have other lung problems. Dr says I'm in Chronic respiratory failure. Can't do steamy showers,or hot tub. I'm not supposed to go in cold that "takes your breath", or even heat. And obviously bad air quality.
I had PH added as an after thought. Chest/ pain in the cold. When the weather changes ( barometer change),I get headaches and stuffy breathing.

January 31, 2023
A myPHteam Member

Yes, it about kills me. October was really nice here this year and I almost felt like I wasn't even sick. ( I couldn't run and play or nothing but I felt great. Then it was over. Can't wait till spring.

December 26, 2022
A myPHteam Member

YES I have been coughing a lot now bc its cold in pahrump nv

December 7, 2022
A myPHteam Member

Hi Pearly. I know the cold weather makes me cough so I wear a mask and that helps.

November 30, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Salisbury, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In