A good day with pulmonary hypertension is a wonderful thing. When we are able to enjoy our favorite activities and people, we feel gratitude. Sometimes it's having the energy to cook a meal. Sometimes it's getting out of the house for a walk or a movie. And sometimes a good day means feeling not so run-down and crummy.
On myPHteam, the social network and online support group for those living pulmonary hypertension, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Day-to-day life with PH is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are some conversations about day-to-day life:
• I needed to housework today and tried my best - but I didn't realize how hard it can be.
• How does PH limit my day to day life?
• I put my headphones on with some holiday rock and roll, bumped up my O2, and danced around the kitchen for a while. I'm feeling more like a real person again and not so much the invalid I've made myself lately.
• Gonna spend most of my day reading. Ran lots of errands this weekend. Now for some downtime.
• I was able to volunteer today with minimal discomfort, despite the somewhat chilly temps outside.
• I'm trying to decide if I should try to keep working or not. Any tips?
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to myPHteam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.