Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Seem to be doing OK on Rx meds I have onboard. What would be realistic life expectancy remaining as Class 4 patient?

4 days ago
 · 
Be the first to react
Lisinopril and Weight Gain: Is There a Connection? Read Article...
A myPHteam Member

Thank you Heather & Mari for your responses to my questions. COVID vaccine killed my husband in 2022 following that surgery and I guess I am just trying to figure out if I can get my life back in order before I run out of time. Am still doing counseling along with med checkups. Not quitting yet!

2 days ago
A myPHteam Member

LOL That's what I thought!

3 days ago
A myPHteam Member

@A myPHteam Member I had the surgery 4/23, it has been life changing. However you have to put in the work to have the best quality of life.

Exercise, dietary habits changes as well as no caffeine, liquid restriction management, no drugs or alcohol will give you a better outcome from the surgery. Keeping up with your medications and doctors appointments will keep it ar bay or manageable. Good luck and God bless you and may God continue to keep you.

3 days ago
A myPHteam Member

@A myPHteam Member I am sad to hear about how your husband passed. Both my husband and I had complications from the vaccines, in different ways. Stay strong and nurture yourself.

We are happy you have joined our community!

1 day ago
A myPHteam Member

@A myPHteam Member, my deepest sympathy for the loss of your husband. Please let me say again, Your Not Alone Here.

Live your life to the fullest, "Tomorrow is not promised to anyone ". Take your medications, keep up with your doctor appointments, diet and exercise. We are living longer with PH now. Your a prime example of that. God Bless you and may God continue to keep you.

2 days ago

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Middletown, DE

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In