I got my Wellcare info for 2027 today in the mail.
The Catastrophic phase will start at $2400 in 2027. I'm sure most of us will meet that by sometime in February, if not sooner!
My premium is going up...from $0 to $5.30/month and the deductible is going up from $615 to $700...but that goes towards the Catastrophic phase.
I'm hoping I'll qualify for a grant again next year...especially since the grant money towards medication also counts towards the catastrophic phase.
I personally will… read more
Answer Summary
Members on Medicare Part D shared updates about 2027 plan changes, including the catastrophic phase threshold dropping to $2400 and small... Read more
I found this ..
Maria,
If I can be of anymore help just ask. But I know for a fact. The manufacturer whoever actually makes Adempas.. does indeed have a much lower cost program.. or try talk to a Pharmacist grom CVS Specialty Pharmacy... They too could be of some help to you. They should be aware of some programs. Good Luck. If you need anything else.. just ask. I"ll do my best to help... Have a good evening...
@A myPHteam Member, I hope that you are doing well. I live in New York City and here, I couldn't afford my Adempas. I would have to sell some body parts. It cost a little over $14000 a month here.
I admire you for your management of the specialized medication cost and juggling the copays and grants. Must have a Zen mentality to keep the stress at bay.
Thank you ladies for all you information. Thank God my doctor is a wonderful advocate for her patients. She found a foundation that covers the cost for me. If not, I wouldn't be chatting with you guys. I have been on Adempas since 2020.