Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Scottsdale, AZ

It's October already! so after I finished reviewing 2025's Medicare D updates, I thought I would see if I could figure out when to start applying for next year's grants.

October 1, 2024
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members shared their experiences and timelines for applying to pharmaceutical grant programs, with the general consensus being to start... Read more

Members shared their experiences and timelines for applying to pharmaceutical grant programs, with the general consensus being to start checking in October or late November to get in the queue for the following year's funding. Several members provided practical resources, including contacting drug manufacturers directly for patient assistance programs and applying to foundations like The Assistance Fund, Good Days, Patient Access Network Foundation, and HealthWell Foundation, which offer copay assistance for expensive medications. A recurring theme was the critical importance of these programs for affording life-saving treatments, with members expressing both relief at securing annual funding and anxiety about the reapplication process each year.

A myPHteam Member

I would start now, Oct. here is possibly some help! Here is a list of some foundations that may be able to assist you.

Patient Advocate Foundation
Phone Number: (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)
Website: https://copays.org/

The Assistance Fund
Phone Number: 855-845-3663
Website: https://tafcares.org/

Good Days
Phone Number: 877-968-7233
Website: https://www.mygooddays.org/

Patient Access Network Foundation
Phone Number: 866-316-7263
Website: https://www.panfoundation.org/

HealthWell Foundation
Phone Number: 800-675-8416
Website: https://www.healthwellfoundation.org/

Home
Home
PAN Foundation - Patient financial assistance, advocacy, and education
PAN Foundation - Patient financial assistance, advocacy, and education
Home - MyGoodDays.org
Home - MyGoodDays.org
The Assistance Fund - TAF
The Assistance Fund - TAF
https://copays.org/
October 2, 2024
A myPHteam Member

I've been lucky enough to secure co-pay assistance the past two years from TAF. Depending on the disease group you fall under, reenrollment for those currently receiving funding will begin the early part of November.

October 2, 2024
A myPHteam Member

Heather, yes, check with the company who makes your meds. They have programs to help patients be able to afford them. Also, there are several companies who provide grants. Look them up, contact them and they will tell you when the funds are usually open. The one I have been with for several years tells me to contact then at the end of November to get in the queue for the following year. Good luck.

October 1, 2024
A myPHteam Member

Wish you all well on this expense.

October 1, 2024
A myPHteam Member

I got a note today with my re-enrolment date. Always kind of hold my breath waiting to be sure I get the funding for the year. I would be very bad off without that help. PAH is nearly not there with all the very expensive medicines I take every day. It would certainly come roaring back if I didn't have the drugs.

October 1, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Garield, NJ

A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Scottsdale, AZ

A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Hagerstown, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In