Linda, yes, upper middle of my chest. Pain, and discomfort, even a full feeling like I've ate too much. At first I thought it was my stomach but I know now it isn't. Sometimes it feels like my lungs hurt. Lifting or bending over makes makes it hurt more. And my inhaler helps and sometimes I take a nitroglycerin pill. Resting helps too. Hugs.
I suffer the same thing.I think it's just that I get winded from moving around and I get what you might call a 'stitch', a pain in my diaphragm.
It's the sort of thing athletes get when running but we're more susceptible.
That's how I interpret the symptom.
I too start to think ive got lots of other diabolical complaints As I get more frail I become more afraid Unfortunately its just getting older my friends are in the same boat. Keep your chin up we are all falling to bits Sometimes my friends have a great laugh at the state we are in Take care x
Thank you so much for the answer. I thought something else was going on.
Yes, experiencing pain in the upper right-hand part of the abdomen can occur in individuals with pulmonary hypertension (PH). This kind of pain is usually associated with liver problems, which can be a complication of PH. Right-heart failure and reduced heart function caused by PH can damage the liver, leading to this type Show Full Answer