Is there a setting or something somewhere on this site, that you can tweek so that won't happen? Ocassionaly I need the notification to remain in the list for a bit longer.
Unfortunately, notifications on myPHteam automatically clear when clicked - this is a standard feature of the platform and cannot currently be modified through settings. However, here are some helpful workarounds:
- Open notifications in a new tab by right-clicking them (this keeps them in your list)
- Take screenshots or Show Full Answer
Kris, do you get email notifications? I notice it dissappear right after as well. One thing I'd like to see is to see who liked or sent hugs when we respond to someone's post.
To bookmark something on this site is there something specific on this site that you must do, or do you follow the normal computer bookmark steps?
I never noticed this,but I’m new. I’m glad you brought it up!