Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Pueblo, CO

Is there a setting or something somewhere on this site, that you can tweek so that won't happen? Ocassionaly I need the notification to remain in the list for a bit longer.

April 27, 2025
 · 
Reactions
myPHteam

Unfortunately, notifications on myPHteam automatically clear when clicked - this is a standard feature of the platform and cannot currently be modified through settings. However, here are some helpful workarounds:

- Open notifications in a new tab by right-clicking them (this keeps them in your list)
- Take screenshots or Show Full Answer

Unfortunately, notifications on myPHteam automatically clear when clicked - this is a standard feature of the platform and cannot currently be modified through settings. However, here are some helpful workarounds:

- Open notifications in a new tab by right-clicking them (this keeps them in your list)
- Take screenshots or notes of important notifications you want to reference later
- Bookmark important posts or conversations you want to return to

April 27, 2025
A myPHteam Member

Kris, do you get email notifications? I notice it dissappear right after as well. One thing I'd like to see is to see who liked or sent hugs when we respond to someone's post.

April 27, 2025
A myPHteam Member

To bookmark something on this site is there something specific on this site that you must do, or do you follow the normal computer bookmark steps?

April 27, 2025
A myPHteam Member

I never noticed this,but I’m new. I’m glad you brought it up!

April 27, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Sierra Madre, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In