You can also volunteer to be contacted and participate to help improve the site (Kris2).
Answer Summary
Members shared mixed experiences with a myPHteam survey request, with some completing it in about five minutes and finding the questions... Read more
I saw it and chose not to do it. I'm not real Krazy about surveys
Started the survey but felt it was geared solely to group 1 PAH. Couldn’t answer all of the questions truthfully because they didn’t pertain to me.
Well I guess I better check my e-mail & hope I got it. I will submit it. I'm venturing a guess that it is about the site that we belong to.
@A myPHteam Member, I've never heard of volunteering to make the site better. Is this a new development? I have sent a few e-mails w/ suggestions & ideas regarding making navigation easier. I never heard nothin back from them. If they are going this extra effort, I wonder why they won't throw a navigational tutorial on everyone's page? Or if not on our page then over in the left hand column where most of the site info is located. It seems to me that now w/ the changes I just learned of tonight it only complicates navigation. I can see why most of you don't have these types of issues, cuz numerous members have been here for years. So you have been able to figure stuff out. I sure hope it won't take yrs. for me, but at the rate I'm going it will probably take 2 x the amount of yrs. funny ha ha lol
Have a good Wed. humpday!!!!!
Did not see it!
I answered it. I thought that the questions were fairly generic and it only took 5mins