Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 2, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPHteam Member

What is your sertting on? I am using the Caire Freestyle Comfort. I also like the Inogen products. The Oxygos are good top. ( I am a Respiratory Therapist and I work at a Home Care Company) Hopefully this helps.

March 2, 2025
A myPHteam Member

Thank you so much!

March 4, 2025
A myPHteam Member

Thank you! I might need one for my next trip.

May 19
A myPHteam Member

You bet

March 4, 2025

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In