Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I really need ppl in my life oing through the same things I am I have pah and heart failure I see Dr Bull at anschuts uc health in aurora he's amazing I was diagnosed almost 5 yrs ago

February 19, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A myPHteam Member

Feel free to reach out, vent, whatever. This is definitely the place for it and we’ve all done it at one time or another

February 21, 2025
A myPHteam Member

Looking for a support group in colorado springs

February 20, 2025
A myPHteam Member

Ty so much

February 22, 2025
A myPHteam Member

Ty 😊

February 21, 2025
A myPHteam Member

Hi Tiffany. I'm in NM but I'm still a great listener. I'm dealing with the same thing as you and have been for about5 years.

February 21, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Julesburg, CO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In