Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 14, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPHteam Member

If you have a second battery I don't think it wouldn't matter which one you choose. Batteries aren't to big you can throw them in your bag and have the extra usage of any of the POC's.

November 14, 2024 (edited)
A myPHteam Member

Thank you

July 10, 2025
A myPHteam Member

Thank you, I know I will need to see my doctor and also get documentation for the airline. I’m looking for a POC that will last for many hours for the trip. Then I can use it as well to go to to museums, movies, theater , parks and more in Manhattan where I live. I kind of feel like a prisoner with a machine that does have many hours of O2 and the charger is heavy for me, too. Thank you very much.Do you also know what airlines you find to be most
accommodating for this type of
travel.

November 14, 2024
myPHteam

When you have pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), air travel can pose risks due to changes in air pressure and oxygen levels. It's crucial to consult your doctor before flying to ensure you're making safe decisions. Your doctor can advise you on health precautions and whether you need a portable oxygen concentrator (POC) Show Full Answer

When you have pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), air travel can pose risks due to changes in air pressure and oxygen levels. It's crucial to consult your doctor before flying to ensure you're making safe decisions. Your doctor can advise you on health precautions and whether you need a portable oxygen concentrator (POC) for the flight. Always follow your healthcare team's recommendations for your specific case. Safe travels!

November 14, 2024

Related Questions

View All