Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 3, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPHteam Member

Everyone is different. I've been on both these medications since for almost 2 years. Fortunately, I do not have any right sided heart failure which can complicate PAH even more. Honestly, it took almost a year before I truly noticed a difference. I still have times I get SOB, but that is more likely related to asthma and dysautonomia than PAH.

September 3, 2024
A myPHteam Member

TY for your info. I'll let you know how long before I see improvement.

September 4, 2024
myPHteam

The combination of tadalafil (Adcirca) and ambrisentan (Letairis) is used in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) to help reduce symptoms such as shortness of breath (SOB). While the exact time frame for symptom improvement can vary from person to person, studies have shown that dual therapy can help Show Full Answer

The combination of tadalafil (Adcirca) and ambrisentan (Letairis) is used in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) to help reduce symptoms such as shortness of breath (SOB). While the exact time frame for symptom improvement can vary from person to person, studies have shown that dual therapy can help improve PAH symptoms by lowering mean pulmonary arterial pressure. Many people also see improvements in their exercise capacity and 6-minute walk distance (6MWD) from the 6-minute walk test. Your healthcare provider will monitor your progress and adjust treatment as needed.

September 3, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Leesburg, VA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In