Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
February 8, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
5 Pulmonary Hypertension Medications and Treatment Options Read Article...
A myPHteam Member

I'm the same, my doctor said I'm primarily group 2. But because I have sleep apnea and hypoxemia, I am also group 3. I take diuretics, heart meds, use a cpap machine with oxygen, and use oxygen 24/7. So, it's possible to be in more than one group.
Yay!(sarcasm)

June 6, 2024
A myPHteam Member

My cardiologist diagnosed me with Group 2 but he said I also have sleep apnea so I could be in Group 3. Anyone in the same or similar situation?

February 12, 2024
A myPHteam Member

Deana, the PH Group is determined by the underlying cause of your PH. What does your doctor think is the cause?

February 9, 2024
A myPHteam Member

Hello Deana! Welcome to the team!!

February 9, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Clark Mills, NY

A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Olympia, WA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In