Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

No prior PH or Tricuspid valve problem

December 5, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPHteam Member

Tricuspid valve regurgitation is what lead to my PAH diagnosis at 64. I'm on tadalafil and ambrisentan. My PAH is caused by an autoimmune disease called Sjogren's. I take things one day at a time.

December 5, 2023
A myPHteam Member

@A myPHteam Member I think the medications are helping, or at least I did until recently. My last RHC, one year after starting medications, showed a pulmonary pressure of 19 (down from 36). However, in the past month or so I've started feeling off-more easily short of breath, more fatigue, heart palpitations, leg pain, productive cough. I have an appointment with the pulmonologist tomorrow. I don't want to assume anything, but I suspect my breathing issues are asthma related. With the cold weather moving into our area, it has affected my breathing. I also feel certain it's thrown me into a Sjogren's flare.

December 6, 2023
A myPHteam Member

That's what we all have to do ChristineS. Do your new meds appear to be helping? I hope so! Take good care!!!

December 5, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Kanpur India

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In