Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Currently taking Macitentan 10mg, 800mcg Uptravi (2x a day), and some other ones for my BP, diuretic, etc.
Doctor is wanting to add Winrevair on top of what I'm already taking.

4 days ago
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPHteam Member

Winrevair is a true miracle drug. Right now invisibly available for Group 1 PAH people. I am trying to get included in the clinical trial that is entering Phase III for Group 2 people who overlap with Group 1. I was supposed to learn something last Thursday…but no updates yet.

3 days ago
A myPHteam Member

Starter dose just extreme fatigue several days, bit of diarrhea. Due my second shot this Thursday.

1 day ago
A myPHteam Member

I had no side effects from winrevair. It worked wonders for me! Dr had to take me off of it because I have scleroderma and scleroderma is causing me to have these veins in my stomach that easily bleed. But other wise it really helped my pressure in lungs went way down, it helped my heart look like a normal heart again. If your Dr starts you on it I hope it works good for you also!

3 days ago

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Member asked a question 💭
Leesburg, VA