Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPHteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPHteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Albuquerque, NM

I got the email today. I haven't looked into it yet.

May 28, 2025
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members connected over receiving an unexpected email from myPHteam inviting them to become ambassadors, with most initially mistaking it for... Read more

Members connected over receiving an unexpected email from myPHteam inviting them to become ambassadors, with most initially mistaking it for spam before realizing many in the community had received the same message. Several members expressed that they already naturally support and educate one another, with one member affectionately being recognized by others as an unofficial ambassador for her helpfulness and knowledge. A recurring theme was appreciation for the organic sense of community and mutual support that already exists, along with lighthearted humor about one member accidentally applying after simply clicking for more information.

A myPHteam Member

Yeah Heather!!!

June 18, 2025
A myPHteam Member

LOL Maybe we ALL got it!

May 29, 2025
A myPHteam Member

I got it also... I think of Heather as my Ambassador ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜†

May 29, 2025
A myPHteam Member

I got the email yesterday, haven't done anything with it. Thought it might be spam.

May 29, 2025
A myPHteam Member

I just found mine in my spam filter. LOL. Iโ€™ll read it tomorrow.

May 28, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A myPHteam Subscriber asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ

A myPHteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Bristol England

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In