On Wednesday I took my Mom to Urgent Care for an earache. The doctor prescribed an antibiotic ear drop and the Walmart pharmacy said it would cost $315 for a 10 mL bottle of Ofloxacin (Mom doesn't have Part D Medicare). My husband had heard about GoodRx so we went online and with the GoodRx discount we paid $32. No membership, no fee, no catch.
It is always worth a try to use it. If you still can't find a price you can afford, they (GoodRx) will tell you who has the smallest price. Blessings! Always, always. always call the drug manufacturer first, as they do have the best plans. You can also ask your doctor's office if they ever get "free" samples. There is always a best price somewhere. Just keep looking! Blessings!
I have Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna Inurance and I still have to out of pocket. I'm using Good RX for years. It's a game changer and saves me tons of money. I think everyone should use good rx.
Pat Smith
Always check prices for GoodRX as well as other offers. For Sildenafil, my health insurance wouldn't cover it, and GoodRX wasn't much less than the full cost. But Walgreens had a prescription service for $25/year and I paid $37 per month. (That has actually changed and they use a coupon now for only $25/month.) Plus with Walgreen's I use the points from prescriptions to get free products.
I have used it a couple of times before I hit the catastrophic phase of Medicare D. My pharmacist automatically checks it for all their customers get them the best prices.
Yes, GoodRx is mentioned in the knowledge base. It is a type of drug discount card that can help save money on PAH medications. A myPHteam member shared that they got instant relief from tadalafil, and it was reasonably priced with GoodRx. Drug discount cards like GoodRx provide reduced costs for many medications and can Show Full Answer